[Novalug] OT - Recovery of deleted files for the other O$

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Wed Jun 23 22:09:09 EDT 2010

http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Piriform has some other nice software, including

ccleaner (crap cleaner), defraggler, and speccy, which gives you
detailed hardware specs for your computer.

Another site I like is http://www.iobit.com which has a bunch of nice
tools too:

Advanced System Care (like ccleaner), smart defrag (which defrags when
you are away), Security 360 (FW/AV? I don't use it since I use
AVG/ZoneAlarm), and a Game Booster, which turns all the overhead stuff
off so you can play games (gee, maybe browsing or email can be
considered a "game"?).

JIM