[Novalug] survey request from college students

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Jun 23 06:58:00 EDT 2010

No idea of the legitimacy, but sharing it nonetheless

Dear Gnu/Linux users,

Do you use Gnu/Linux? Do you consider yourself part of a larger Gnu/Linux
free and open source software community? Whether you've just starting
clicking around in Ubuntu or you've been tweaking your kernel for years, we
are interested in learning about if, and how, you've learned (and possibly
taught) as part of the Gnu/Linux community.

As part of our graduate studies, we, Don Davis and Iffat Jabeen, are
compiling a survey of Gnu/Linux users and their possible learning
experiences within the context of the Gnu/Linux FOSS community. The results
of the study will be presented to other Education Technologists and may
further the education world's understanding of the Gnu/Linux community.

Please share your experiences via the following link:
http://survey.education.txstate.edu/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=LPP

Your assistance in distributing the survey link to LUGs and Gnu/Linux
oriented forums is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Don Davis and Iffat Jabeen

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby