[Novalug] Security between User Groups

Peter Larsen plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com
Thu Jun 3 20:32:42 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 17:53 -0400, Jon LaBadie wrote:

> You got something messed up in your numeric values.
>
> If 733 is meant as the final permissions on the file/directory,
> then the world and group have write permission.

You're quite right. Got r/w switched around going too fast today. I
meant 5 and not 3 (and NOT 4 as I wrote you directly - I refuse to do
more work today for that reason - time to take a break!).

--
Best Regards
  Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
	-- Unknown source