[Novalug] Panasonic Toughbook CF-29: (Slugish touchpad responseonFedora Core12)

Sat Jul 31 03:57:05 EDT 2010

Just to update this topic:

After visiting 757Labs, and verifying what I was seeing, I now have
verification that, 1) yes there is a touchscreen and it works 2) just as
the touchpad, it needs to be calabrated.

I am not sure how to do this, so the investigation moves on. (pretty
much both the mouse pad's dimensions in relation to the corresponding
mouse movements on the screen, and the touchscreen need to be
calibrated, similar to that of when a palm device gets calibrated using
the stylis.)  I am not sure it "calibrate" is the correct term for the
touchpad, however, it almost seems like that is what it needs, just as
the touchscreen.

Man, if you guys are in the Norfolk area, you really need to look those
guys up.  Had a blast at their open-hack night, last night.

And so the search for calibration of touchpad, and touchscreen goes on. :)

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth