[Novalug] [Ma-linux] FIOS available: should I?

covici@ccs.covici.com covici@ccs.covici.com
Sun Jul 25 12:06:03 EDT 2010

This is one good reason why I don't use their router and go straight to
my computer -- I have their router wan port connected to an internal
switch, so the TV can still access the internet and there is a splitter,
so the TV (actually box) has access to the coax on the router.