[Novalug] [Ma-linux] CentOS network install

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sun Jul 25 08:42:48 EDT 2010

Got it fixed.

I was trying FTP install, thought I had tried HTTP, but hadn't.  Once I
reconfigured to HTTP the stage2.img file was found, ran, I'm installing now.

Guess I shouldn't work on stuff late at night...

Jay