[Novalug] List test

Dave Aronson tux2dave@davearonson.com
Wed Jul 7 21:23:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 20:47, James Ewing Cottrell 3rd
<JECottrell3@comcast.net> wrote:

> (listp 'novalug)

Wouldn't the quote turn it into a literal which would not therefore be
a list?  (listp novalug) or (listp ('novalug)) would work fine.

Or am I misremembering?  I haven't touched LISP in about 26 years....

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson - Have Pun, Will Babble | Work: davearonson.com | /\ ASCII