[Novalug] Fwd: Mushkin Memory

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Mon Jul 5 10:24:26 EDT 2010

I always forget to reply to all...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Kauffman <kkauffman@headfog.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Novalug] Mushkin Memory
To: Jay Hart <jhart@kevla.org>

I use nothing but Mushkin in my laptops and works great.  I have an old HP
laptop, Lenovo X200T, and Lenovo T61P.  My friend has a 17" macbook pro.
 All are drinking from the Mushkin memory pool without issue.

I use mostly nothing but G.Skills in my desktop/ home made server and works
great.

I generally have zero issues with hardware except one hard drive a while
ago.  I attribute this to the power conditioning of UPS's I always use with
my machines.

K -