[Novalug] Need advice on copying a Windows drive`

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sun Jul 4 18:30:53 EDT 2010

Mark, List,

Thanks to Mark I've got a BIG new drive under XP.

I used the Clonezilla procedure for cloning an image disk to disk, ran through
the "basic mode".

Once you run through that procedure, make sure you can boot into XP.  Fix any
issues here prior to next step.

Then, using step 5 of

http://www.yourwarrantyisvoid.com/2009/12/29/using-clonezilla-to-make-your-hd-bigge/

was able to resize 4GB partition into a 20GB partition and boot right back
into XP and away we go.  (with about 4 reboots in for maintenance)

Worked great, Thanks to Mark for locating the second procedure for me.

Now, its off to figure out why K3B (v1.0.3) doesn't recognize any medium I put
in my burner.

Again, thanks Mark.

Jay