[Novalug] CD trouble

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Fri Jul 2 19:19:38 EDT 2010

> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 13:30, Nick Danger <nick@hackermonkey.com> wrote:
>
>> Not trying to cause a problem, but why does your watch need a CD?
>
> "The watch so powerful that it takes three hands to operate"....  ;-)
>
> -Dave

All you people growing up in the digital age, pay attention here...

Look, its easy, short hand is hours, long hand is minutes.  When short hand
points to 2, and long hand point to 12, its 2 o'clock.  You got to know if its
morning or evening on your own (are we making people dumber these days).  If
short hands on 4 and long hand ons 6, its 4:30.  If short hand is past 9 and
its evening, its past your bedtime so GO TO SLEEP????

Jay