[Novalug] dumb question

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Thu Feb 11 22:34:20 EST 2010

Likely depends on file extension associations.

I don't have Windows in front of me, but you should be able
to add/remove what file associations Windows Explorer / Aero
are sent to OpenOffice.org components under the Tools /
Preferences or related submenus in any OpenOffice.org itself.
That's one area where there is always a slight difference
between Linux and Windows of the same application.

Right-clicking and "Open With" will always give you a very
exacting option.