[Novalug] ShmooCon & Hackerspaces

Rich Goodwin Rich.Goodwin@cox.net
Tue Feb 9 13:32:29 EST 2010

An elementary school cafeteria should be ample in size.  A public libary
might be a good starting point - and they have wireless access.

Meeting etiquette might be a high priority.  Any place that is open to
providing facilities might get concerned (legally) on provider a "hacker
organization" facility access.

Mirocenter used to allow access to their meeting rooms during the week.
That has reasonable Metro access, relatively good parking and access to
"supplies" as needed.  They offered us widescreen HDTV's for the MythTV
meetings we had.

Rich