[Novalug] Massive filesystem corruption.

Anthony Soucek monkeywrenchit@gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:03:29 EST 2010

no disagreeing with you, necessarily, but how many apps you running in BeOS?
both of the them? and can it do java and flash?  adding features adds bloat.
HTML 5 is supposed to make flash video be less previlant, and it doesnt
matter if you are running a rocketship, flash will get you at 100% cpu
because it is crap.

Anthony Soucek