[Novalug] "Security key" question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Thu Dec 23 00:16:58 EST 2010

List,

I have successfully installed installed Maverick on the computer I call
Shuttle. I get connectivity by using a pair of Netgear Powerline gismos.
i.e., by using my house's electric power .

When I try plugging in my antenna, it asks for (I forget the verbiage but
it can plausibly be answered bt saying "PatriotNet", the asking for my
security key. I have been told that this is a legend on either my Westell
modem of my Linksys router. Can anyone tell me if that is true, and if so,
which one. There are three or four candidates for label.

Charlie