[Novalug] LDAP Presentation

Peter Larsen plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com
Sat Dec 18 23:48:54 EST 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 10:46 -0500, greg pryzby wrote:

>         Tried that - no luck. At least nothing that was documented.
>
> Look like there is an upload module and my guess is we don't have it.
>
> If you have a login on gwyn or calypso, you could but the doc there
> and link to it.
>
> I am working with John to get admin access and I can look at adding
> the upload module.

OK - while we wait for Godot I've placed my LDAP presentation here
(sorry for the delay - it took a reminder from a novalugger to remind
me):

http://famlarsen.homelinux.com:5678/LDAP%20Presentation.pdf

There's also a OO impress version:

http://famlarsen.homelinux.com:5678/LDAP%20Presentation.odp

Once we get the option on novalug.com I'll upload the presentations
there.

--
Best Regards
  Peter Larsen