[Novalug] oowriter question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Thu Dec 16 18:29:37 EST 2010

List,
I encounter the following puzzlement with oowriter: I wish to copy a
number of lines from File-A, presumably to a buffer, then paste it in
File-B. I open File-A, point to the Copy icon, which is grayed out, then
right-click on it. That gives me a small drop-down box. I point to the
first choice, "Visible Buttons". A lengthy menu appears (29 items) to the
right.

I navigate onto it and point to Copy, expecting to be able to copy the
number of lines I want to. But I am unable even to delimit what I want.
How do I proceed?

Charlie