[Novalug] boutique near Bburg?

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Mon Dec 13 15:22:29 EST 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, David Sachdev wrote:

> Just saw the SW Virginia. What cities are you talking about?
> What is too far? I have a friend that may have some good
> suggestions for you.

 	I'm in Blacksburg -- with a health condition that makes
travel more than ten or twenty miles awkward to iffy. So,
basically, Pburg-Bburg-Cburg-Radford delimit my envelope -- and
it's been months at least since I've been even so far as
Pembroke.

 	I have a friend in California who built my last four or
five. He's had big changes in his life since the most recent one,
and I'm not sure if he'll want to do another.

What do they know of country, who only country know?