[Novalug] Preachy (wandering OT) was Re: Building a killer machine

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Sat Dec 4 23:33:40 EST 2010

On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 11:32:04AM -0500, greg pryzby wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Mark A. Metz <mametz@aol.com> wrote:
> > Are you using Mac OS "just because," too?
>
> Because the tools for the Mac are pretty amazing and that is what my son uses.

Is there a legal way around the OSx license restriction?

  2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
  A. Single Use License.  ... , you are granted a limited
  non-exclusive license to install, use and run one (1) copy of the
  Apple Software on a single Apple-branded computer at a time. You
  agree not to install, use or run the Apple Software on any
  non-Apple-branded computer, or to enable others to do so.

--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 JG Computing