[Novalug] Preachy (wandering OT) was Re: Building a killer machine

Jason van Gumster jason@handturkeystudios.com
Sat Dec 4 22:17:56 EST 2010

greg pryzby <greg@pryzby.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Mark A. Metz <mametz@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > On a related note, when you were asking about topics I was hoping Jason van
> > Gumster was going to jump in and volunteer for open-source
> > drawing/painting/3D/animation software . . .  I'd really like to see that
> > talk.
>
> Jason gave *that* talk (albeit awhile ago).
>
> Of course, we would welcome him back.
>
> > Jason?  Jason?
> >
> > Maybe he's too busy.

Just to pipe in, I'd be more than happy to do another talk (perhaps more
generally on creative OSS software than the Blender-specific talk I'd given
before). I'd been silent thusfar simply because it seemed that recent slots
were filling adequately and that for the last few months I've been a touch
unsure of my own schedule. However, that should settle out a bit after the
start of the year. So if folks are interested, I'll toss my hat in for
consideration.

Take care.

  Jason