[Novalug] Building a killer machine

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Dec 4 09:36:38 EST 2010

two pieces of info are missing:
  what os?
  cost?

As I said before, the machine we are going to build is for video
editing under OS X

http://nofilmschool.com/build-a-hackintosh/
(I will probably use a Radeon because we use FCE not Adobe)
http://nofilmschool.com/build-a-hackintosh/where-to-buy/

There are other sites I am going to look at also to see what makes
sense. I am shooting for 1k or less (not including monitor)

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby