[Novalug] Problem w/ Win Install in VirtualBox VM (John Holland)

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Thu Dec 2 20:02:33 EST 2010

John: no insult to my intelligence - that would be very hard to do :).

In any event, I did create a virtual HD - a "virtual disk image" (of the
dynamically expanding image type) and I see a corresponding .vdi file on my HD
in Linux.

Still lost and looking . . ..

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User