[Novalug] Verizon Residential FIOS Service

Google jsklein@gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:07:46 EDT 2010

Michael,

If you connect directly into the FIOS unit, you will get full IPv4 and
IPv6 access with no ports blocked. It works well with BSD, Linux
(Mulitple version), Win 7/xp/vista/2008r2 and Mac OSX.

Joe Klein