[Novalug] what's the easiest way to setup a MTA?

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Mon Aug 30 16:19:33 EDT 2010

that is an excellent pointer.  thanks.  i'll check it out.

after i sent that email i noticed that dovecot was already installed
as part of the release.  that had to mean something.

i really like having my email in text format which gives me access
to unix utilities for quick searches and it really rocks for ssh
connections.  on the other hand, it'd be handy to have imap access
for other MUA's.  dovecot gives me both of these.  i'm experimenting
with it right now.

my wife has all of her email under cyrus so to copy all i need is
a client connected to both and a couple of point and clicks and
several hours later it'll be done.

now, all i need to do is to get postfix up and running!

--
Mark Smith
mark@winksmith.com