[Novalug] Printer problem

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Aug 27 11:11:04 EDT 2010

On 8/21/2010 11:25 PM, cmhowe@patriot.net wrote:
>> What model of printer are you using?  Is this on your shuttle which I
>> think
>> you just upgraded?  How do you have it plugged in?  Can you do a test
>> print
>> (not sure if this diag option available under Linux)?
>>
>> Jay
>>
> Huge embarrassment. I reseated the USB plug and all is well/
>
> Charlie

And the Maytag repairman still has nothing to do.

But why did you buy a Local Printer rather than a Network one?

Network Printers come in Way Fewer Varieties, LaserJet and Postscript
being two of the nicer ones.

Easy Printer Configuration tip: point your browser to
http://localhost:631 and talk to the Cups GUI.

JIM