[Novalug] Possible replacement of a Shuttle motherboard

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Aug 24 13:36:16 EDT 2010

Substituting subsystems???  Ok, I assume you mean he swapped items such as
RAM, video card, etc to see if problem followed the removed item.

Did he do a memory test?

Did he strip out all non-essential items (such as sound card, SATA cards) and
try to test a very basis hardware config.  What tests did he do.  Are his
tests based on whether or not you can install Linux.

Did you try replacing power supply?  Did you put a new battery in?

Need more data...

Jay