[Novalug] An ISP named Clear

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Tue Aug 24 13:24:08 EDT 2010

I've been looking at Clear myself since Comcast raised my costs 40% a few months ago.  Reviews around the web seem to vary wildly.  I suspect it could be great for one guy but lousy for his neighbor who happens to be in a signal shadow.

What 's holding me back is I've become quite addicted to Netflix streaming and the bandwidth from Clear may not be enough to support the volume of Netflix I watch, nor their HD streaming.  Doubly so if they become popular.

jf