[Novalug] RRD graphs

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Aug 20 12:55:18 EDT 2010

What's wrong with either [1] specifiying extra pathnames or [2] cgi
parameters [3] some combination?

[1] /cgi-bin/graph.pl/path/to/file
[2] /cgi-bin/graph.pl?file=filename&size=ginormous
[3] /cgi-bin/graph.pl/path/to/file?size=ginormous

The webserver knows to stop at graph.pl and execute that. What's left
over is called the Extra Path,
and is available thru the standard CGI Environment Variables. If you use
method 2, you may have to encode the / as %2F.

JIM