[Novalug] August Meeting Location (5 August Response Requested)

W Alan Day dayalan@nova.org
Mon Aug 9 07:16:57 EDT 2010

I am planning to attend & will bring a Frau-made dessert.
    Alan

Jay Hart wrote:

>Meeting will be at  1016 South Wayne Street, Arlinton, VA 22204. Its a
>ten-story building.
>
>PROVIDED enough interest exists!!!
>
>Jay
>

>>On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 07:29:48AM -0400, greg pryzby wrote:
>>

>>>It appears NOBODY cares where the meeting is held on 14 August.
>>>
>>>If there are no objections by EOD 5 August we will have the meeting in
>>>Arlington, where the Linux Picnic will be held. Otherwise we will be
>>>in Herndon.
>>>

>>Where is this exactly? I've long wished for LUG meetings closer to home.
>>
>>-edrz

W. Alan Day <dayalan@nova.org>     703-860-0181 (H)
"Day Hikes in the Metro Area (no pun intended)"
http://DayHikes.info  http://DayHikes.info/Days_of_Yore