[Novalug] fanless (or very quiet) tiny linux server?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Wed Apr 28 19:42:12 EDT 2010

Twice as expensive, with half the memory. The Revo is at that magic 1G
mem 160G limit where you get Windows XP for cheap. And it has a Real
Graphics Card and a VGA Monitor Jack. The cheap version has a place for
a wireless card, but no actual card.

Pardon Me, I keep getting Asus eee box confuse with the Acer
AsprireRevo, which is what I am talking about.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Acer+-+AspireRevo+Nettop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Atom%26%23153%3B+Processor/9535434.p?id=1218120545008&skuId=9535434&st=AspireRevo&cp=1&lp=1

JIM