[Novalug] Posgres Books

Valdis Grinbergs v.grinbergs@verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 18:53:02 EDT 2010

James,

I love PostgreSQL!  PostgreSQL is a full-featured DBMS that is easier to
administer than Oracle.

I do not go to Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc. as much anymore because
they are aiming towards the mainstream and there is so much technical
information online.

For PostgreSQL documentation, I like the official documentation that
users can annotate
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/index.html).
There is other good free documentation online, such as at
http://freecomputerbooks.com/dbPostgreSQLBooks.html).
These sources usually answer most things I need to know.