[Novalug] Call for proposals: New book

Rich Goodwin Rich.Goodwin@PinnaclePointTechnologies.com
Fri Apr 23 17:29:32 EDT 2010

I received this on another mail list & am passing it on...  If there are
thoughts, I am more than willing to try to collate the ideas.

Rich

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:46:01 -0400
From: William Joel <joelw@wcsu.edu>
Subject: [cg-educators] Call for proposals: New book
To: "cg-educators@siggraph.org" <cg-educators@siggraph.org>

Greetings,

I'm putting together a book consisting of interesting
and engaging alternate methods of teaching
computer graphics, computer arts, animation, etc.,
etc., etc. If interested, please send me a proposal,
no more than three pages, of a chapter you'd like
to write for this collection of essays. There is no
deadline on this project, and currently no publisher
either. Please note that I may, in the end, publish
this through a POD publisher.

TTFN!
Bill Joel
Center for Graphics Research