[Novalug] McAfee

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Thu Apr 22 11:16:11 EDT 2010

On Apr 22, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Nick Danger wrote:

> On 04/22/2010 09:15 AM, John Franklin wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 22, 2010, at 6:56 AM, Igor Birman wrote:
>>
>>> Firefox:
>>> - Outlook Web Access works fine, except the search function sucks.
>>
>> Cookies to donuts, you also can't reserve a conference room via OWA.
>
> I can. In fact I just did. Conf room + projector (two different
> 'resources') and about 5 attendees. I agree search sucks in comparison
> to the full client.

Then you can probably configure Evolution to do the same.  The trick is figuring out the OWA URL that Evolution requires.  It's been a couple years since I've tried, so my memory is suspect and Evo has probably changed since then.  (I can only hope, Evo's Exchange connector was unstable when I used to use it.)

jf