[Novalug] Carputing & Linux

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Apr 16 20:58:36 EDT 2010

One of my former bosses hacked a Mini Mac into his Prius. When we went
to go to lunch, every day there would be a new converter or amplifier
lying under the seats, and wire everywhere.

Besides the project, I am amazed at his ability to remove and replace
all the front panels of his car. I had no idea he ever did this until I
saw the web site, even tho I saw the project unfold.

http://kusnetz.net/prius/

JIM

P.S. He (or was it others?) dubbed the project "The Mac Prius". I
suggested that his next car mod be a Cadillac Fleetwood.