[Novalug] Spreadsheet Problem

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Thu Apr 8 19:14:58 EDT 2010

Somebody sent me a mailing list as a csv file. It opens just fine, either as a
spreadsheet or a text file. My problem stems from the fact that zip codes are
not being treated consistently. A nine digit zip with a hyphen in it is
treated as a string. A five digit zip is treated as a number. I need a way to
force it to be treated as a string.

Any ideas?

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.