[Novalug] Printing a whole page, not just the screen

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Thu Apr 8 13:14:25 EDT 2010

List,

I was told how to do this once before, but I didn't nail it down mentally.
Once more, please:

Often I encounter something, most frequently a web page, that occupies
more than one screen. I want to print it. All of it. But when I go to the
title bar, click on Applications => File => Print, only the screen is
printed. How do I print it all? I think I remember it has something to do
with Page Setup or Page Preview. Or does it involve right clicking?

TIA,

Charlie