[Novalug] New Cable adapter

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Fri Apr 2 07:20:33 EDT 2010

Ok.  The mom vote always weights heavy in these top of conversations.  :)
 Meaning -- I bought THIS modem for my mom and it has been a veritable rock
star for her for years.  I will say this... put it on the battery side of a
UPS.  The conditioning power of a UPS and extra protection against brown out
type activity will keep the electronics much longer.  Any thing of value or
that I expect longevity out of I put a UPS on it (TVs, computers, comm gear,
etc.)

D-Link DCM-202 43Mbps Downstream,10Mbps Upstream
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16825112104

<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16825112104>Ken