[Novalug] DIY water level sensor for server room

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Tue Sep 29 14:54:51 EDT 2009

Mark Smith wrote:

I know all about what happened. My brother, Pete, worked there from 1996
until way past all the RIFs. He finally took a buyout, one of the last
people to go.

I jokingly refer to UUNET as "The Family Business".

And please note that I referred to the time period as "the early 90's"

JIM