[Novalug] DIY water level sensor for server room

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Tue Sep 29 11:03:38 EDT 2009

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009, Tux Subscriber Dave Aronson wrote:

> Dan Arico <dan_arico@aricosystems.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you ever seen what happens to the squirrel? There's an intense purple
>> flash and a flaming squirrel carcass goes pinwheeling through the air.
>
> ...with Beartooth standing beneath, muttering about a waste of fine
> stew-pot meat....  ;-)

 	Hell, if I'm ever lucky enough to see it, I'll take it
home and see if it can be salvaged.

 	I have four in the fridge right now, skinned, cleaned,
soaked, and lying in paper towels to get the water back out. They
should be ready to cook in the next couple days. Come and share!
A squirrel's foot isn't a cloven hoof.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Sclerotic Squirreler
All my hunts succeed --