[Novalug] OT: Overheating CPU?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Mon Sep 28 17:31:20 EDT 2009

I have "the wall" at home in Florida.  It is typically just a 15 minute
glance-over of everything I have.  I want to say I have one in a retail
box, but I'm not sure if that was S939.  I know have I have several
in systems that are not in use.  Just don't recall from memory, but it'll
only take 15 minutes of my time to find out once I get home.

As far as beverage, I don't drink (never have) other than water and
a diet soda here and there.

-- Bryan

P.S.  What was your original model?

----- Original Message ----
From: Scott Musman <musman@aug-sys.com>
To: Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith@ieee.org>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 5:15:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Novalug] OT: Overheating CPU?

Like I said, I appreciate your offer. Please don't go to much trouble.
If it's something easy, and something you remember, then cool. If not..
at this point I'm probably best off upgrading MB and CPU anyway.
Obviously.. I can come to you as is appropriate, and I can probably
arrange some appropriate tasty beverage of your choosing just for being
a nice guy.. Thanks,

 --
Bryan J  Smith           Professional, Technical Annoyance
Linked Profile:         http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith