[Novalug] Video dvd problems and questions

Megan Larko larkoc@iges.org
Fri Sep 25 13:34:58 EDT 2009

Bonnie Dalzell wrote:

Hi,

The files from personally-made video output of format *.VOB and *.IFO work for me using the vlc
player.   VLC is able to read them fine.   I often use ffmpeg to convert the *.VOB file into flash
(.flv) or MPEG (.mpg  version 2 implied here).

megan