[Novalug] October meeting (10 Oct)

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Sep 24 12:42:50 EDT 2009

Ignorance....

if you used netscape directory server, SUNOne, AOL's or Red Hat, you have
used this... it is the open source version.

Or that is what I recall....

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby
Stephen Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."