[Novalug] October meeting (10 Oct)

Peter Larsen plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com
Thu Sep 24 07:08:09 EDT 2009

Greg,
I've setup a TUX mailserver (still tweaking it) and if anyone is
interested in OpenLdap, directory use in Linux and/or just Postfix and
how to setup a mail server, I can talk to that.

The only "problem" is that I'm on vacation next week, so I'll need to
know a little early if you guys want to hear me speak.

--
Peter Larsen <plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com>