[Novalug] Deleting folders that link to other folders

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Tue Sep 22 00:51:18 EDT 2009

I have been top-posting for quite some time now, and I am quite happy
with it for the Most Basic Reason of them all:

Clearly, what *I* have to say is More Important Than Anyone Else and
Should Be Seen First.

JIM

P.S. And to further underscore just How Important everything is, I have
to Capitalize Key Phrases.