[Novalug] Bootable USB drive with CentOS installer

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Sat Sep 19 18:10:02 EDT 2009

I swear there is something about asking a question that finally makes my
brain click and my web searches fruitful. No sooner had I written this
that I do another search and find

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey

Following these directions now and they seem to be exactly what I need.
  Thanks everyone for listening to me babbly.

Nick