[Novalug] OT List? An appropriate subject for a Drupal poll?

Paul D. Bain paulbain@pobox.com
Tue Sep 15 17:12:23 EDT 2009

greg pryzby wrote:
> Maybe we will start an offtopic list. I will entertain comments for
> the rest of Tuesday and sometime on Wednesday before I make a
> decision as to create or not create an OT-list
>
> The list TYPICALLY stays on topic until Jay gets bored at work and
> takes out his stick to [stir the pot| poke an eye| etc]
>
> We do wonder, but not as much as this thread (which is about get get
>  flagged)

	Perhaps someone could create a Drupal poll (or polls) on this and
related issues. And then post the link to the poll (on the website) to
this mailing list, prompting participants to cast a vote on this matter.

	Of course, there is probably no way to prevent ballot-box-stuffing --
unless the Drupal poll module is more sophisticated than I suspect.