[Novalug] Hardware Problem

Anthony Soucek monkeywrenchit@gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 06:18:02 EDT 2009

some cats hate tinfoil so if you put loose tinfoil over it it wierds
them out. or you could put loose strips of duct tape sticky side up on
top of it, like cat flypaper.  or mount it upside down under the desk.
 or use virtual machines instead of a bunch of physical ones. or mail
the cat to a foreign country. or just give in (maybe the cat knows
something you dont).

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Dan Arico<dan_arico@aricosystems.com> wrote:
> How do I stop a cat from repeatedly stepping on the button on my KVM switch?
>
> Dan
>
> --
> One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
> One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
> In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.

Anthony Soucek