[Novalug] RPM development

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Oct 29 21:08:58 EDT 2009

On 10/29/2009 04:13 PM, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:15:11AM -0400, greg pryzby wrote:
>> Here is the schedule and shame on me for not getting on the site
>>
>> NOVEMBER -- iPhone Development
>> DECEMBER -- LDAP (verify w/ speaker)
>
> Hmm. I thought I was going to talk about conference video
> production/streaming.  But, I'll yield to LDAP as there are no doubt
> more people interested in that (myself included).

Any my memory BLOWs and that is why I send this out.

I wanted to hear about port389 project and that can't happen in
December. SO if you would like to talk in Dec we can shuffle.

Or that is what I *think* read in email today...

>> JANUARY    -- packaging including RPM (looking for deb or others to
>> speak) FEBRUARY  -- SCRUM/Agile (?)
>
> If there is still interest, I could do the video talk in Feb or Mar.

LDAP folks, can you push into 2010?

Eric, can you do Dec?

--
greg at pryzby dot org