[Novalug] RPM development

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Oct 29 11:15:11 EDT 2009

Here is the schedule and shame on me for not getting on the site

NOVEMBER -- iPhone Development
DECEMBER -- LDAP (verify w/ speaker)
JANUARY    -- packaging including RPM (looking for deb or others to speak)
FEBRUARY  -- SCRUM/Agile (?)

Archives are here
http://calypso.tux.org/pipermail/novalug/

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Patrick R McDonald
<marlowe@antagonism.org>wrote:

> A bit back someone mentioned doing a presentation regarding RPM packaging
> and developing your own RPMs.  I checked the website and didn't see it
> listed in the upcoming meetings nor did I find a working mailing list
> archive to check.  Is the presentation still a possibility or did I
> imagine the whole thing?
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."