[Novalug] Best programming language for "munging?" Not Perl? Ruby? Python?

Charles M Howe cmhowe@patriot.net
Thu Oct 29 00:39:21 EDT 2009

I recall that there is a language, or maybe I should say "language",
name forgotten, which was assembly language, essentially. I didn't
really look at it, but I supposed it had the control features of a
language like C or Pascual

I also remember that recently I read about a guy, or maybe it was a two
man team, who were writing an OS in assembly language. They were pretty
far along and they could fit it on a floppy.

Charlie