[Novalug] [Off-list] Re: database schemas

Michael Hans mhans@oqtol.com
Mon Oct 26 12:51:30 EDT 2009

Left off by accident, I question how large the domain would be for this app?
I've seen people use Django's Admin features to whip up screens in hours
with search and sorting functionality built in (sure Rails has something
like this for admin scaffolding as well, don't know as I'm a Python guy).

Michael